Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

One Read Aloud a Day in 2018

I did not accomplish my goal this week.  ðŸ˜• One student asked me on Friday, "Will you read us a story?  About snow?"  (We just finished up a unit on snow).  So, there's one little affirmation that I am moving in the right direction.  This whole reflecting thing is becoming meaningful to me as I grow as a learner and a teacher.

Plan for next week: 
Read the story every morning when I meet with your students for 10 minutes.  I am actually wondering how I can make it more like a read aloud kids get at home.  I'll sit on the floor for sure, but what else?  
📖📚📕
We are starting a new unit based on folktales, fables, and legends.  I have a BIG pile of books.  New books, new energy, for sure!  


Happy Reading!

Joy in our hearts
Joy in the room
Joy in the learning


No comments:

Post a Comment